Other analytical control studies
Detection, identification and quantification of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in agro-food and agricultural products
- Detection and identification of authorised and non-authorised GMOs for
human and/or animal consumption within the European Union.
- Quantification of GMO content using real-time PCR techniques.
Application of the different analytical techniques to the industrial process and its relation to healthcare
- Migration of plastic and paper materials in contact with foodstuffs.
- Methodological development and study of acrylamide content in foods that
have a high carbohydrate content and have been subject to technological
processes that require high temperatures.
- Intrinsic Furan in foods.
- Intrinsic and External Benzene in foods.
COMPLEMENTARY HEALTHCARE microbiological studies
- Study of the characteristic flora of foods:germs,mould and yeast,all of
which are characteristic to foods.
- Assessment of bactericidal activity.